Just like the views, the possibilities are endless at this gorgeous penthouse condo, part of North Coast Village. Getting away with your best friends? Letting the kids experience southern California?The three bedrooms provide flexibility and a variety of different sleeping configurations for all different travelers.
No filter needed here! The living room and every bedroom boast incredible ocean and garden views, and the sights get even better from three separate balconies. And with a stunning upper level master suite and newly remodeled kitchen, you'll have everything you need to rest up and fuel up for all that fun and sun.
Hint: If you're travelling with a large group definitely check out our other 3 bedroom unit G-300 Pacific Palms that is one door down from this unit!
• A whopping 3 balconies – one off the living room, one from the 1st bedroom and one off the 2nd floor master suite
• Newly remodeled kitchen – crisp white cabinets with tons of storage, subway tiled inlaid with sea glass-looking tile, all new appliances and Bala Blue quartz counters
• 2 parking spaces – you're supposed to be on vacation, so don't stress over finding a spot during your stay
• Master bedroom – king bed, separate seating area and sundeck for getting some vitamin D
• Master bathroom – remodeled in 2016 with tiled walk-in shower and new shaker-style vanity
• 1st bedroom – queen bed, privacy pocket door off kitchen and private south-facing balcony
• 2nd bedroom – no need for airbeds – plenty of sleeping space with a queen bed, twin bed and twin roll-away bed
• 2nd bathroom – single vanity and tub and shower combo - offers plenty of space so you'll never have to step on toes to get ready each morning
• Tech amenities – we hope the views alone will make you unplug, but if you do need to stay connected, the condo comes with flat-screen smart TVs, DVD player, dedicated Wi-Fi and basic cable
• Make yourself at home – we provide towels, linens and bath toiletries
The condo is located in North Coast Village which provides two spa Jacuzzis, free 24-hour gym access, a rec room with TVs, pool and ping pong tables (condo has paddles and balls), a putting green, and commercial grade BBQ grills for community use. You'll also find onsite laundry rooms and a rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar, and 24-hour patrol. Phew! That was a mouthful.
Don't worry about where to go for dinner; the guest concierge will be delighted to point you in the direction of several amazing restaurants nearby. Want to stay in? Find fresh foods to cook at home the Thursday
Beyond the condo, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo-Safari Park, Sea World, and the San Diego Zoo are all less than an hour away. You are just one hour from Disneyland, and have ten local beaches to choose from! You can also visit the Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art, and the Museum of Making Music—all within 20 minutes away.
Exclusively managed by StayCoastal Vacations a local vacation rental management company. We provide that added personal touch desired most by our guests.
Enjoy 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to us! Need help deciding where to dine or what to see while you're here? We're your go-to source and are happy to oblige with our Travel Guides and insider tips!