The quaint nautical decor features kitschy touches like original wood paneling, with modern amenities like silky sheets and complimentary bath products. Hear the Amtrak as it rumbles by—a true icon of SoCal living! We find that kids love the choo-choo, but fear not: the condo's got double-paned windows for when you want to forget it's there.
• East-facing unit with dual-pane windows
• Kitchen – stocked with basic pantry items and full-size appliances for when you want to cook like you do at home, and small ones (toaster, coffee maker, blender) for an on-the-go breakfast
• Living Room – lounge on the leather sofa and recliner, cozy up to the brick fireplace, and take in views of the treetops from the balcony
• Dining Area – sleek glass dining table with seating for four
• Master Suite – fall asleep in a queen bed outfitted with color-splashed duvet and comfy linens, waking up to coffee on your private ocean-view balcony
• Master Bath – marble-like vanity with ample room for all your products, plus private tiled bathtub and shower stocked with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, compliments of the house
• Guest Suite – twin beds; own bathroom with full tub, shower and toiletries; and in-room flat-screen TV
• Two balconies, each with table and chairs – have every meal alfresco if you want to
• Beach Gear – toys, chairs, cooler, umbrella and boogie boards provided
• Board games, cards, DVD player and other indoor fun (one word: PlayStation!)
• All the basics – the condo is stocked with linens, blankets, towels, bath products and kitchen items
• Queen-sized blow-up mattress available for extra guests
With lush landscaping, a koi pond and loads of kid-friendly activities, North Coast Village is ideal for grownups and tykes alike. Luxuriate in the community's two spa Jacuzzis, splash around in the pool, or challenge a relative to a mean game of eight-ball or ping pong (condo has paddles and balls).
Other amenities include free gym access, sauna, rec room with TVs, putting green, commercial grade BBQ grills for community use. You'll also find on-site laundry rooms, rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol for your peace of mind.
When you want to get out, you have 10 spectacular beaches to choose from, just minutes from the complex.
The kids will flip when they find out that six of the country's most famous theme parks are less than an hour away, including Legoland, the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, even Disneyland and California Adventure. You can slip a little culture into their vacay with a visit to historic Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music, all conveniently close by