Refreshed for 2018, this unit features all new furniture, paint, carpet, luxurious bathroom details, and fully stocked kitchen!
The best part? Welcome the day or embrace the sunset with hypnotizing views of the ocean from your private balcony. You really won't be able to pass up a beach day while staying at Surfside Life as it's mere steps to the sand!
Other fabulous details we love:
- 1 King bed in the master, 1 Queen (and 1Twin child bed) in the 2nd bedroom and 1 Queen sofa sleeper in the living room
- Feel pampered in the luxuriously remodeled bathrooms with modern vanities and azure blue subway tile backsplash
- Perch in the private balcony for a true boardwalk feel view of the beachgoer activity below. Enjoy the complimentary gas grill too!
- Fully equipped kitchen to include all small and large appliances, new cookware, Keurig coffee maker along with a coffee bar!
- Beach Gear – toys, chairs, cooler, umbrella and boogie boards provided
- All the basics – the condo is stocked with linens, blankets, towels, bath products and essential pantry items (cooking oil, spices, etc)
With lush landscaping, a koi pond and loads of kid-friendly activities, North Coast Village is ideal for grownups and tykes alike. Luxuriate in the community's two spa Jacuzzis, splash around in the pool, or challenge a relative to a mean game of eight-ball or ping pong (condo has paddles and balls).
Other amenities include free gym access, sauna, rec room with TVs, putting green, commercial grade BBQ grills for community use. You'll also find on-site laundry rooms, rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol for your peace of mind.
When you want to get out, you have 10 spectacular beaches to choose from, just minutes from the complex.
The kids will flip when they find out that six of the country's most famous theme parks are less than an hour away, including Legoland, the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, even Disneyland and California Adventure. You can slip a little culture into their vacay with a visit to historic Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music, all conveniently close by.