This rare three-bedroom penthouse fits grandma, grandpa and all the cousins and has plenty of private space left over for you to enjoy the ocean views in peace.
Start with morning coffee and people-watching off the lower-level balcony, then head upstairs to perfect your tan on the sundeck adjacent to the spacious master suite. This is also our favorite spot for a sunset happy hour; with postcard views of the Oceanside Pier and comfortable seating for 15, it's just begging to host your next unforgettable dinner party.
When you're not busy playing on the beach (just steps from your door) or exploring our fun complex, you'll enjoy lounging around the house, with its updated furnishings, new appliances and freshly remodeled kitchens and baths. You'll be able to hear the Amtrak as it rumbles by—a true icon of SoCal living! (We find that kids love the choo-choo, but fear not: the condo's got double-paned windows for when you want to forget it's there.)
• Third-floor corner unit, fully remodeled
• 1,400 square feet of room to relax, socialize and play
• Fully Remodeled Kitchen – stocked with basic pantry items and all-new full-size appliances for when you want to cook like you do at home, and small ones (toaster, coffee maker, blender) for an on-the-go breakfast
• Living Room – curl up on twin sofas by the working fireplace to catch a movie on the flat-screen TV
• Dining Area – inside seating for 8 just off the kitchen (or dine alfresco on the upstairs deck)
• Upstairs Master Kids' Suite – pocket-doored private suite furnished with twin-over-queen bunk bed with twin trundle tucked underneath, plus pull-out sofa sleeper
• Upstairs Sundeck – enjoy a sundowner at the shaded patio table and take in panoramic views of the Oceanside pier, Pacific Ocean and San Luis Rey River
• Master Bath -- sparkly granite-and-sea-glass vanity with room for all your products, plus full tub and shower stocked with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, compliments of the house
• Downstairs Master Suite – king bed with en-suite bath and flat-screen TV; mirrored closets and tufted chaise make getting ready a pleasure
• Guest Bedroom – lower-level room with queen bed, new carpeting and palm-tree views
• Two balconies, each with table and chairs – eat every meal alfresco if you want to
• Two parking spaces
• Beach Gear – toys, chairs, cooler, umbrella and boogie boards provided
• DVD player and other indoor fun
• All the basics – the condo is stocked with linens, blankets, towels, bath products and kitchen items
• Pack-n-Play available upon request
This units is located in the South-West corner of the "B"building of North Coast Village.
With lush landscaping, a koi pond and loads of kid-friendly activities, North Coast Village is ideal for grownups and tykes alike. Luxuriate in the community's two spa Jacuzzis, splash around in the pool, or challenge a relative to a mean game of eight-ball or ping pong (condo has paddles and balls).
Other amenities include free gym access, sauna, rec room with TVs, putting green, commercial grade BBQ grills for community use. You'll also find on-site laundry rooms, rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol for your peace of mind.
When you want to get out, you have 10 spectacular beaches to choose from, just minutes from the complex.
The kids will flip when they find out that six of the country's most famous theme parks are less than an hour away, including Legoland, the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, even Disneyland and California Adventure. You can slip a little culture into their vacay with a visit to historic Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music, all conveniently close by.