Pack your swimsuit, sunglasses and relaxed attitude – everything else is taken care of! From the minute you arrive at this upscale Oceanside condo, you'll feel welcomed and relaxed. Park your car in the garage, make your way up the elevator and enjoy a quick and easy check-in by the friendly staff.
The hardest decision you'll have to make is which of the incredible amenities to check out first. Take a walk down the Strand to the pier, head out to the warm sandy beach or just hang around the community pools – whatever you choose, you can't wrong! At the end of the day, sip on a cold drink on the private balcony soaking in the pier and water views. Crash for the night in the master suite's king bed, outfitted with pretty Ralph Lauren bedding.
• One assigned parking garage
• Local, friendly staff
• Personal check-in service
• Prime location with breathtaking pier and ocean views- listen to the surf crashing from your balcony. *NEW Jun 2018: The balcony now has a custom ledge and comfy, high-seating chairs to enjoy the views fully!
• Kitchen – from quick snacks to gourmet meals, it's fully-equipped for all your cooking needs with full-size appliances, cookware and basic pantry staples
• Dining Area – sit down around the 4-person dining table for family meals and conversation
• Living Room – surf the channels on the 42" flat-screen with DVD player, all while enjoying ocean views – sleep 2 guests on the La-Z-Boy queen sofa sleeper
• Master Bedroom – all that sun and sand will help you sleep like a baby in the king bed with Ralph Lauren bedding; wake up to more ocean views
• Bathroom – en-suite, vanity with single sink and tub and shower combination
• Lots of Extras – free Wi-Fi, pack-n-play, cleaning supplies, and a starter set of shampoo, conditioner and soaps – everything you need to make yourself at home!
• Guest Book – containing all the information you need including phone numbers and rental details
When the chef takes the night off, find a mouthwatering meal at one of the numerous nearby restaurants. Prefer a quiet night in? Visit the Thursday Farmers Market and pick up fresh ingredients to cook up your own gourmet meals in the fully-appointed kitchen.
North Coast Village makes unwinding easy with two spa Jacuzzis, rec room with TVs, swimming pool, ping pong tables (condo has paddles and balls) and a putting green. You'll also find commercial grade BBQ grills for community use, free gym access, on-site laundry rooms, rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol.
Don't miss some of San Diego's best attractions, all less than an hour away from the condo. Visitors of all ages will love Legoland, the San Diego Zoo-Safari Park, SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo. You are just one hour from Disneyland, and have ten local beaches to choose from! You can also visit the Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music.