Leave your watch at home – at our resort-style Oceanside condo you're on vacation time! Relax on the private balcony with a cold drink in one hand and that book you've been meaning to get to in the other.
Look out below you to admire the pool and lush gardens. To the west, the ocean sparkles in the California sun.
You're on vacation, so let the kids stay up a little later for a movie marathon on the flat-screen TV in the living room. The pretty and practical kitchen has granite counters, antiqued cabinets and full-size appliances to make meal prep a snap. If you'd rather take a break from cooking, the concierge can recommend several excellent nearby restaurants.
• South-facing corner unit
• Re-textured ceilings
• 1 parking space
• Single story
• Free dedicated Wi-Fi and basic cable
• Kitchen – granite counters, antiqued cabinets and full-size appliances to cook up mid-day snacks and full meals
• Living Room – the ideal gathering spot with granite fireplace, queen sofa sleeper, love seat, fun beach decor and views of the gardens
• Dining Area – ceiling fan and 6-person table, with two extra spots at the kitchen bar
• Master Bedroom – fall asleep in the king bed outfitted with crisp duvet and linens, waking up to palm trees and natural light through the large windows
• Guest Bedroom – bright pops of color, twin-over-full bunk bed, comfy navy couch and flat-screen TV
• Master Bathroom – granite-top vanity with single sink and storage underneath, separate water closet with the toilet and tub and shower combo
• Guest Bathroom – pedestal sink, tub and shower combination and medicine cabinet for storage
• Private balcony with 2-person high-top table and ocean, pool and garden views
• Beach Gear – toys, chairs, cooler and boogie boards provided
• All the basics – the condo is stocked with linens, blankets, towels and basic toiletries
• Rental management staff available 24/7
• Pack-and-play and high chair available upon request
Like your own tropical getaway, the grounds of North Coast Village teem with lush landscaping, bubbling streams and scenic waterfalls. The condo sits close to the community's two spa Jacuzzis and pool.
Other amenities include free gym access, rec room with TVs, ping pong tables (condo has paddles and balls), putting green, commercial grade BBQ grills for community use. You'll also find on-site laundry rooms, rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol for your peace of mind.
Make family memories at San Diego hotspots like Legoland, the San Diego Zoo-Safari Park, SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo, all less than an hour away. Fun for kids 0 to 99, Disneyland is just an hour's drive away. You can also visit the Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music.