As its name prescribes, Dolce Far Niente will beckon you to enjoy the "sweetness of doing nothing!
This cozy, Tuscan-reminiscent beach condo is sure to delight those travelers seeking reprieve from everyday obligations and endless honey-do lists.
Dolce Far Niente offers the perfect location for the single or couple traveler wishing to be close to the surf and sand but eager to explore all of Oceanside.
• Single level condo with rare, expansive balcony: Access from both living room and bedroom
• Though no ocean view, you're a short walk to the beach and ALL resort amenities!
• Feel tucked away amongst the tree-tops, birds and beautiful fauna
• Peek harbor and river view from the patio
• Privatized master suite – 1 Queen bed, upgraded vanity and tub/shower combo
• Cozy living room – plenty of space to lounge away the day. 42" (smart) flat screen TV and DVD player provided
• 1 Queen size air mattress and Pack n' Play available
• Fully equipped kitchen to make both small and large meals.
• Seating for 4 at the dining room table
• Boogie boards, beach chairs, and ice chest – all you need to bring is your suit and the sunscreen!
• Perhaps you're escaping the grind? No worries, you'll always stay connected with dedicated Wi-Fi and basic cable.
• Leave your towels at home! We provide all towels, linens, blankets and toiletries for a more convenient stay
The community of North Coast Village boasts a long list of amazing amenities too. Claim a chair around the pool, soak in the two spa Jacuzzis and get your workout on in the free 24-hour gym. Kids of all ages will love the rec room with TVs, ping pong tables (condo has paddles and balls) and putting green. Still not enough for you? You also get access to commercial grade BBQ grills, onsite laundry rooms, a rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol.
Our rental is tucked on the side of the complex near Pacific Street. Throughout the day, you'll hear the familiar choo-choo of the coastal train riding the rails to San Diego.
Don't worry about where to go for dinner; the guest concierge will be delighted to point you in the direction of several amazing restaurants nearby. Want to stay in? Find fresh foods at the Thursday Farmer's Markets to cook up in your gorgeous kitchen.
The San Diego area is bursting with exciting attractions and you're under an hour from some of the best – Legoland, San Diego Zoo-Safari Park, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. Say "hi" to Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland, just an hour away. Put your feet in the sand at one of the ten fantastic local beaches. You can also visit the Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music—all within a 20-minute drive.